Deep groove ball bearings:
used widely rolling bearing, can bear radial load and two-way axis load, applies high-speed rotating, low noise, and low vibration of occasions. With plate dust cover or rubber sealed ring of sealed type bearing within advance fill has grease, outer ring with ended dynamic ring or convex margin of bearing, both easy axis to positioning, also easy shell within of installed, maximum load type bearing of size and standard bearing same, but both inside and outside ring also a Department fill slot, increased has mounted ball number, improve has rated load.
Angular contact ball bearing:
Among rings and ball has contact corner, standard contact corner for fifteen-twenty fifths and 40 degrees three species, contact corner more big is axis to load capacity more big, contact corner more small is more conducive to high-speed rotating, separate bearing can bear radial load and one-way axis to load, DB combination, and DF combination and the double column corner contact ball bearing can bear radial load and two-way axis to load, DT group suitable for one-way axis to load larger, and single bearing of rated load insufficient of occasions, high-speed with ACH type bearing, ball trail small, and ball number more, Mostly for machine tool spindle. In General, angular contact ball bearings are suitable for high speed and high precision rotation.
When the same inside and outside diameter, width, size deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings,they has same ring size, structure, but the ring size, structure are different:
1. outer ring raceway of deep groove ball bearings on both sides of dual abutments, and angular contact ball bearings are generally single abutments;
2. curvature of outer ring raceway of deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball are different, which is often greater than the former;
3. position outer ring raceway of deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings of different, non-central location, its specific value be considered in the design of angular contact ball bearings, associated with the contact angle, in degrees;
1. deep groove ball bearing is suitable for bear trail thrust, and smaller of axis thrust, and axis radial joint load and the torque load, and corner contact ball bearing can bear single radial load, and larger of axis to load (with contact angle different and different), double Alliance pairing (with pairing way different and vary) is can bear two-way axis to load and the torque load.
2. limiting speeds are different, with dimensions of angular contact ball bearings the speed limit is higher than that of deep groove ball bearings.